To be eligible for Orientation Housing please note the details below:
- You must first register for AND have received an email confirmation for the Orientation session you will be attending PRIOR to booking overnight accommodations.
- Your Orientation registration fee DOES NOT include Orientation on-campus housing.
- Orientation housing is NOT provided for summer school sessions.
- Orientation Housing is non-refundable.
Orientation Housing Overview:
- On-campus housing during Orientation sessions is available in Magnolia Hall. Availability is limited.
- The cost is $70 per room + tax (this cost is in addition to and not included in the Admissions Orientation program registration cost).
- What is provided in each room?
- Two extra-long twin beds (two pillows, two pillowcases, two blankets, 2 fitted sheets, and 2 flat sheets are provided in the room for your stay)
- Two dressers and two desks
- Private Bathroom with a toilet room, vanity/sink area, and shower
- Access to free wireless internet
- What should I make sure to bring?
- Orientation Housing does not provide towels, wash cloths or soap. Please bring these for your stay. Toilet paper is provided in each room.
- Who can stay in the room?
- Family members are welcome to stay with their students! Keep in mind that our rooms have two extra-long twin beds. We cannot provide additional beds or bedding.
Book your Orientation Housing:
- To book your on-campus Orientation Housing stay, please visit my.housing.msstate.edu, once you have received your Orientation registration confirmation.
- For details regarding orientation housing please contact Guest and Conference Services: 662-325-4140 or email@example.com.